Constructed by local Dunker Farmers in 1852 the Dunkers Church oversaw violent action during the Battle of Antietam. Battle-scarred and damaged from rifle and cannon fire it became an aid station and a truce between the opposing sides was agreed upon outside the church in order to exchange wounded and bury the dead.
Supplied unassembled and unpainted in kit form with full instructions.
Any models or accessories shown are for scale purposes only and are not included.
|Dimensions||W110 x D110 x H90|
|Product Features||Etched detailing||Removable roof|