Lying south of Thompson house, Schmucker House, originally constructed as the Lutheran Theological Seminary served as a lookout on 1 July 1863 then subsequently as a field hospital.
Supplied unassembled and unpainted in kit form with full instructions.
Any models or accessories shown are for scale purposes only and are not included.
|Dimensions||W260 x D180 x H190 mm (approx.)|
|Product Features||Etched detailing|
|Contents||1x large building|