Latest Job Vacancies
Online Content Creator & Product Developer
Our company needs a talented Content Writer and Photographer to create compelling blog posts, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement. This position requires a high level of creativity within the gaming industry, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to produce better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong portfolio and relevant work experience.
Through involvement in the creation of content the successful candidate will also be involved with product development plus the creation and preparation of new releases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with the team, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages and blog content, or social media messages.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2C and B2B audiences.
- Experience using Shopify, Wordpress and Google Analytics preferred.
- Active tabletop gamer and terrain builder preferred.
Salary will reflect candidates experience. Please apply in writing to Steve Cumming at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications by midnight Friday 15th November 2019.