located at the intersection of the Warrenton Turnpike and the Manassas-Sudley Road the Stone House was built in 1848. The former tavern served as a hospital in the American Civil War, most notably during the First and Second Battles of Manassas.
Supplied unassembled and unpainted in kit form with full instructions.
Any models or accessories shown are for scale purposes only and are not included.
|Dimensions||L95 x W75 x H90 mm (approx.)|
|Product Features||Etched detailing|