The Stone House‚Äîbuilt as a stop on the Fauquier and Alexandria Turnpike in 1848‚Äîserved as a hospital in the American Civil War, most notably during the First and Second Battles of Manassas.
Supplied unassembled and unpainted in kit form with full instructions.
Any models or accessories shown are for scale purposes only and are not included.
|Dimensions||W160 x D95 x H180mm (approx.)|
|Product Features||Removable roof||Etched detailing|