Latest Job Vacancies
As our company continues to grow we are looking to recruit a Production Operative to join our busy team. Based at our Head Office this full time job involves the operating of our laser cutters to produce our MDF kits to fulfil orders.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working as part of the production team to meet the production plan safely and to required standards.
MAIN TASKS OF THE JOB
• Operating Laser Machines to achieve production schedule
• Carry out Maintenance as per the maintenance schedule
• Minimise waste and downtime
• Ensure all work is checked and meets quality standards
• Feedback on improvements to cut files
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards
• Carry our stock checks and safety checks as required in your area
• Other duties as necessary
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work safely and efficiently
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes
• Safety conscious behaviour
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items sometimes over 15KG.
Previous experience is beneficial, however, full training will be given.
Salary will reflect candidates experience. Please apply in writing to AJ Hagues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for application by midnight Monday 2nd November 2020.