Built in 1852 by a denomination of German baptists colloquially known as 'Dunkers', the Dunkers church was the focal point of Union attacks on the Confederate left flank during the battle of Antietam. The church was also used as a temporary medical aid station by Confederates once the battle ended.
Supplied unassembled and unpainted in kit form with full instructions.
Any models or accessories shown are for scale purposes only and are not included.
|Dimensions||L180 x W180 x H155 (approx.)|
|Product Features||Laser etched detail|
|Contents||1 x church|